Please scroll down or use search to view a list of upcoming events. Click the relevant event to find out more about how to book.
03 May 17:00
Until 06 May, 15:30 2d 22h 30m
House Party Deposit (please read instructions and brochure for pricing)
Organized by Andrew Love
ONLINE BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS ***
- Select no. of tickets based on total no. of people attending including all under 18 (please use this brochure to determine your actual deposit and total price). NO payment will be taken - you need to pay deposit/balance according to the brochure via BACS or cheque.
- Please fill in relevant fields, giving names of attendees, and please give ages of those under 18 so that it will help us plan activities.
- Click 'confirm booking' to next screen where you can view your booking and payment as 'pay via BACS or cheque'. Please click confirm before the timer ends and you will receive email confirmation (you might need to check your junk/spam mailbox - there may be an issue with googlemail not getting confirmations).
- Make your payment to the bank details in the notes box or send a cheque addressed to 'AECW House Party' and send to the address on the brochure (see terms and conditions).
- For any queries please Andrew Love by clicking his name rather than using the contact form below.
For bank transfer, please reference the name of the lead person booking. Account Name: AECW HOUSEPARTY, Sort Code: 08-92-99, Account No. 65395200. Important Note : Final payment must be no later than 19th April so that funds are available to pay Hebron Hall at the commencement of the House Party. Cancellations: It is the rule of Hebron Hall that all cancellations must be paid for. The payment of a deposit is accepted as you commitment to pay your full fee should you be unable to attend. Please make arrangements for your own insurance cover if you wish.